Management and Education Consultancy Services
Is your nursing workforce equipped to meet the challenges of care delivery?
What we can do for you.
In service training:
- Introduction to Quality Improvement in Healthcare (1 day workshop).
- Clinical Governance and Clinical Audit (2 day programme).
- Using Evidence Based Nursing for Patient Care (2 day programme).
- Developing Policies and Procedures for Patient Care (2 day programme).
- Assessment and Care Planning for Older People (2 day programme).
- Management of and Recording Clinical Information ( 2 day programme).
- Principles of Healthcare Risk Management (2 day programme).
- Incident Reporting (1 day programme).
- Investigating Serious Incidents (I day programme).
- Risk Assessment (1 day programme).
- Management of Minor Injuries for Nurses working in Minor Injury Services (2 day programme).
- Managing Minor Injuries in Residential Care Settings for Older People (1 day programme).
- Principles and Practice of Infection Control (2 day programme).
- Managing Front line Services (1 day programme for CNMs/CMMs).
- Management Competencies for Clinical Nurse Managers (2 day programme).
- Promoting Safe Medication Practice ( 2 day programme).
All of the above programmes can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation.
Other courses and programmes are included in the relevant sections of the website.
We can design and develop specific courses not included above according to the needs of each facility.
We can source speakers and/or trainers for specific events or for specific in-service training needs.
We provide a range of consultancy services related to healthcare delivery including:
- Risk Assessments.
- Clinical Governance and Risk Management Surveys.
- Improving Patient Safety.
- Quality Audits.
- Service Evaluations.
- Staffing Reviews.
- Smarter Working Using Lean Principles and Process Redesign.